Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Maternity: Jennifer & Shannon


This past weekend I had the opportunity to do a little photo shoot with my sister and her husband!  She is due with their first child on February 1st, and I'm so excited to meet my first niece or nephew (on my side). We had thought we might be able to take some photos outside, but its been absolutely frigid lately so we stayed indoors and took pictures in their nursery and other spots in their house.  Thanks Jennifer and Shannon for letting me come over, I had a bunch of fun documenting this stage of pregnancy and I can't wait for the announcement to come!







Isn't she gorgeous!?

Thats all for now, hope you all are enjoying the snow!
-Monica

1 comment:

  1. WOW she looks SO happy :) Yay for your fam. Miss you love xoxo

    ReplyDelete