Monday, August 22, 2016

Its a....

It has been almost 6 months since I've posted?!  Seriously, how did that happen?  Since the last post a lot has happened, but the biggest news is we found out I'm pregnant again!  If you follow me on facebook, that would of course be old news, sorry. I just entered my 3rd trimester, also really hard to believe, and  I'm currently 27 weeks along! This pregnancy has been very similar and yet different from my previous two.  Different in the fact that I just don't think about being pregnant as much.  My plate is full caring for my two other children, and doing life. I guess by the third pregnancy it's old hat, I don't need to worry about all the other things I worried about with the first two! Its the same in the fact that it has gone very well so far, I'd even go as far to say that this has been the best pregnancy! I've started visiting the chiropractor again because of hip issues but that was something I dealt with in the other pregnancies as well. I have yet to share a baby bump picture so I guess its about time!


This picture was taken on our recent vacation to Maine the beginning of August, one of my favorite places!

We decided to find out the gender this time as well, and I wanted to share that with you all!  We are having another BOY! We are all very excited!  Here is the video we took when telling the kids!



Piper has been sure we were having a girl ever since we first told her we were having another baby, so she was a little disappointed at first but that all quickly changed!  We now have fun asking her what we should name the baby, it's always something different and usually humorous! We haven't decided on what we are naming this little guy yet.  Any suggestions?!

Well, that's all for now, until next time...
-Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment