Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wedding Programs : Joy & Marcus

Two and a half weeks ago I had the privilege of celebrating the wedding of my good friends Marcus and Joy!  What a great couple, I can't say enough about them!  The wedding day was such of reflection of them and their love.  We had a wonderful time!  They entrusted me with the responsibility of coordinating the activities the day of the wedding, and I am glad to say it went off without a hitch!  The day was beautiful, it was planned to the "t," and it was such an honor to be a part of their special day.  Unfortunately I was running around so much I didn't get a chance to pull out my camera, so where I would normally insert a picture of the happy couple I have none. :(  But I did grab this one off of facebook! 

photo credit: Amy Beachy
Gorgeous right?!

The other thing they gave me a chance to do was design their wedding programs!  I always enjoy grabbing little projects here and there so I thought I would share this one with you as well!


All in all it was such a fun day and I'm so happy for my friends and the new journey they are starting on!  Wish you both the best!

-Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment