Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Our Debt Story...continued


I think I started this post at least four different times trying to come up with a catchy way to intro into some big news.   But alas, I came up with nothing, well, nothing good at least, so I'll just come out with it!

We are finally under $10,000!!!  

 

I'm sure some of you are probably like, ten grand, that's still a lot of money!  I know it is but when you consider where we came from I'm pretty excited!  The light at the end of the tunnel is finally in view!  If you would like to hear more about the story you can check out a little video we did for our church here.  

With the addition of Piper to our family and the horrible mess we seem to make each month with our budget, it seems slightly impossible that we actually made it this close to finishing. God, however, has truly been faithful as we try our best to grab the reigns and properly steward what we've been given.  Realistically we are shooting to be finished by the end of 2013, however we are hoping we can tighten things up and really get it paid off sooner!  Its exciting to start dreaming again :)

Speaking of $10,000, Dave Ramsey is giving away $10,000 today on his Real Estate Rally Giveaway, have you signed up?

-Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment