Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wedding Bulletin Design

These last couple months have been a flurry of wedding preparation for my older sisters wedding which was last Saturday!  I was excited when she came to me and asked if I would like to design the bulletin for their ceremony.  They had an idea they had seen from a previous wedding that we worked off of and I think it turned out great!


Here's and example of what the inside pages looked like.

(I found this bulletin left behind after the wedding so please excuse the wrinkling and random spots!)



I was really pleased with how they turned out and I think that black background with the green ribbon really finished them off nicely.  I would share some wedding photos but since I was in the wedding I didn't have my camera on me during the day.  I will definitely link to the photographers blog when he posts about the wedding!  (update 5/22/13: here is the link!) Here are two shots that I got from my mom and my sister!


This is Rochelle and I waiting downstairs before the ceremony started!


And one last shot of all the siblings!  Jennifer looked absolutely amazing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment