Tuesday, August 30, 2016

What are the odds?

I saw this infographic a couple years ago, and then it came back around again more recently and I've had it bookmarked ever since.  I just love it!  It reminds me of Psalms 139:16, how God knew all of our days before even one of them came to be. We are purposefully made, instead of just a random accident!

In life it can often feel like you are insignificant, not here on purpose, or that you are just a mistake. Especially as a creative, like me, you can look at what you are doing and see a billion other people online doing similar things and feel like you have nothing unique to offer.  What I love about this infographic, is that it tells you the exact opposite.

If there was a "do-over" the chances of you coming out exactly the same way are basically zero. God created each individual on purpose and they are absolutely unique. God had a specific plan when he created you, and he has you exactly where he wants you! That is awesome! I love how this infographic puts it in numbers, it so fascinating and mind boggling!


I know this is kind of hard to read if you want to see the whole thing go here!

Be encouraged and keep pressing on! Do what brings you joy and keep putting yourself out there!
-Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment