Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Piper Face

One of our all time favorite pictures of Piper is this one from our newborn session. 


Well just the other day I was scrolling through the images on my ipod and found a more updated version!  I'm not sure how old she was when I took this but it was in the morning and we were playing in my bed and I reversed the camera on my ipod so she could see herself.  Its such a classic Piper face.  This is her "I'm trying to figure out what's going on" look.  Love it!






This past weekend we celebrated Easter early with my Mom's side of the family.  It was such a gorgeous day so we spent it outside.  Matt was fortunate enough to capture this fun picture of Piper on her first skateboard ride.  She is growing up so fast these days.  This week marked 15 months for her! I'll have to post another update soon!



Have a happy rest of your week!
Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment